Low Willington Industrial Estate
Price: £ POA
Serviced and part serviced plots suitable for B1 and B2 development
Willington, DL15 0FB
Size: 0.5 - 12.65 Acres (0.20 - 5.12 hectares)
Contact: Business Durham
Tel: +44 (0) 3000 261 261
12 hectares of employment land remaining for office and industrial development.
Permission for B1 business use and B2 general industrial use.
Potential for wide variety of plots ranging from 0.2ha up to 6 hectares for bespoke developments.
- Utility services to the plot boundary
- Modern office and workshop complexes comprise existing development on estate - including St Stephen’s Court - 14 contemporary small new offices with own front door grouped around a courtyard - and Harvey and Brockwell Courts with a total of 17 small modern workspace units.
- Immediately east of Willington on the A690 Durham to Crook road
- 18 km (11 miles) to A1(M)
- 10 km (6 miles) south west of Durham rail station
- 37 km (23 miles) north west of Durham Tees Valley airport
- 45 km (28 miles) south of Newcastle airport
- 55 km (34 miles) west of the Port of Tees
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 35.86 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Sunderland 29.08 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below