1 St James' Gate
Price: £ Rent £21 psf
Modern office development located close to Newcastle Central Station.
St James' Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4AD
Size: 4926 - 13271 sq ft (458 - 1233 sq m)
Contact: Greg Davison
Tel: 44(0) 7810 778896
1 St James’ Gate is an eight storey office building of steel frame construction, with sandstone and brick elevations and a tinted, glazed double-height entrance. The building provides modern, high quality office accommodation on all floors, incorporating the following features:
● Glazed reception area
● Four-pipe fan-coil air conditioning
● Three high-speed 13-person passenger lifts
● Emergency service lift to all floors
● Full raised access floor system with 200mm clear void
● Suspended ceilings incorporating Category II diffused lighting
● Superb natural light
● Internal floor to ceiling height of 2.85m
● Male and female disability compliant toilet facilities at Floors 2 & 3
● Landscaped courtyard plaza
● A car parking ratio of 1:853 sq ft
Suites can be offered with furniture and fit out or alternatively could be stripped back to fully open plan.
St James’ Gate occupies an extremely prominent position adjacent to St James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne. This dual carriageway provides the main access to the western side of the city centre, linking the Redheugh Bridge (and subsequently the A1) with the Gallowgate area and the A167(M). Central Station and Tyne & Wear Metro are just 400m to the east, and most city centre amenities are within easy walking distance.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 9.56 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 11.29 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below