Price: £ POA
Cobalt 12a is a superb headquarters office building featuring a full height atrium.
Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside, NE27 0BY
Size: 56657 sq ft (5264 sq m)
Contact: Aidan Baker
Position: Director of Agency
Tel: +44 (0) 191 227 5737
Cobalt 12a 56,657 sq ft (5,263.65 sq m) provides a good specification office building with large open floor plates over 4 floors with a full height feature reception area and benefits from air conditioning and a 3m clear floor to ceiling height.
There are 254 dedicated car parking spaces.
Several major occupiers on the park including Accenture, EE, HP, G4S, DNV-GL and North Tyneside Council have taken further buildings or additional space at Cobalt, confirming the merits of the Cobalt Advantage.
There is also a range of on-site facilities which include: Dedicated travel co-ordinators, CobaltCentral Retail hub, Busy Bee day nursery and the Newcastle Village Hotel & Leisure Club.
Cobalt 12a is constructed to a high specification which includes:
• Air conditioning
• Perimeter radiators
• Suspended metal tile ceiling with recessed lighting
• Full height atrium
• 2 x 12 person passenger lifts, 900kg
• 3m clear floor to ceiling height
• 1.5m planning module
• 6m structural grid
• 254 dedicated car park spaces
• Fully DDA compliant
• EPC rating: F139
• Kitchen facilities
• Cobalt is connected to the local road network via 5 separate access/egress routes - essential to ensure free movement at peak times
• Located on the A19 only 10 minutes drive from central Newcastle
• Incomparable access to the local road network and national motorways. Within a 5 minute drive to the A1
• Newcastle International Airport, the region’s largest airport, handling over five million passengers a year and serving 18 domestic locations, is a 15 minute drive from Cobalt
• 452 direct bus journeys through the park with a further 481 bus journeys within easy walking distance
• Connections throughout Cobalt are free on any bus service with the Cobalt FreeZone
• Exclusive ticket deals
• 20 Covered bus shelters
• 65 South Shields Ferry connections daily
• The nearest Metro, Northumberland Park, is only 3 minutes ride on the 19 shuttle service and a pleasant 10 minutes walk away on a dedicated traffic free route
• Excellent connection from Northumberland Park and Percy Main Interchange
• Buses from 6am to midnight
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 12.78 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 5.13 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below