Enterprise House, Viking Industrial Park
Price: £ Rent £487,000 pa
High Specification Warehouse / Manufacturing Facility close to A19
Jarrow, NE32 3DP
Size: 101711 sq ft (9449 sq m)
Contact: Mark Proudlock
Tel: 0191 594 5019
Enterprise House is an impressive high specification facility providing open plan warehousing, 2 storey office accommodation and staff amenities on a site area of approximately 3.098 hectares (7.65 acres). It benefits from the following features:
• 2 storey office accommodation
• Imposing reception atrium
• Passenger lift
• Staff amenities including WC facilities and canteen
• Powder coated aluminium double glazing
• Suspended ceilings and recessed lighting Perimeter trunking
• Central heating
• Staff car park providing circa 155 spaces
• 2 bays with clear internal height of 8 m
• High bay halogen and LED lighting
• Ceiling mounted Ambi-rad heating
• Dedicated service yard to rear
• Canopy above loading doors
• 4 no ground level loading doors (3.4 m wide x 4.8 m high)
• 4 no dock level loading doors
• All mains services
• Dedicated electrical substation providing substantial capacity
Viking Industrial Park is a modern well established business park with a range of industrial and office accommodation. Occupiers include the Legal Services Commission, South Tyneside PCT, South Tyneside Homes & Kaefer Ltd.
Viking Industrial Park is situated to south of the River Tyne in Jarrow, South Tyneside less than 7 miles east of Newcastle upon Tyne,10 miles north of Sunderland and less than 6 miles north of the Nissan car manufacturing plant in Washington.
The park is accessed via the B1297 which links to the A19, one of the North East’s main north south trunk roads less than 1 mile to the east. The Tyne Tunnel river crossing is also located less than a mile to the east. Jarrow Metro Station is situated within 0.5 mile (10 minutes walk) providing excellent public transport across Tyne & Wear. Regular bus services operate along the B1297 on which the business park is located.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 14.65 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 3.14 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below