Price: £ Rent £14 psf
The Hub offers superb Grade A office accommodation over four floors situated at the heart of the city
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7PF
Size: 6017 - 17221 sq ft (559 - 1600 sq m)
Contact: Michael Downey
Tel: 0191 338 8326
Contact: Tony Wordsworth
Tel: 0191 269 0508
The Hub provides superb Grade A office accommodation over four floors totalling 41,344 sq ft (3,841 sq m) with accommodation available from 6,017 sq ft (559 sq m). Access is provided through a high quality spacious lobby.
• Large Open Plan Floor Plates
• Floor to Ceiling Heights – Level 3: 2.4m with perimeter double height space up tovaulted ceiling maximum of 4.8m. Mezzanine Floor 2.4m with perimeter double height space down over balcony.
• Comfort cooling
• Raised floors throughout
• Broadband connectivity
• Suspended ceilings with LG3 and LG7 compliant lighting
• High specification sound insulation system
• Dedicated 8 person passenger lift
• High quality prestigious reception
• 24 Hour Office Access and CCTV Security
• Male and Female toilets on each floor with disabled access
• Fully DDA Compliant
• EPC Rating = C
• Designed to ‘Very Good’ BREEAM standard
The Hub is situated over the redeveloped Haymarket Metro Station at the heart of Newcastle City centre’s retail quarter, Northumberland Street, and Eldon Square.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 8.98 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 10.49 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below