Jesmond Three Sixty
Price: £ Rent £20 psf
CONTEMPORARY GRADE A OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE FROM SUMMER 2019. 28,738 SQ FT (2,670 SQ M) ACROSS FOUR FLOORS WITHIN A MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT
Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 1DB
Size: 5000 - 28738 sq ft (465 - 2670 sq m)
Contact: Michael Downey
Tel: 0191 338 8326
Jesmond Three Sixty is undergoing a comprehensive redevelopment conversion and refurbishment to provide a significant mixed use scheme providing the following:
- 300 residential apartments
- High specification office space covering a total of 37,476 sq ft
- A 4/5 star hotel
- Ground floor retail space
- 8 bar and restaurant units
- Health and fitness/D2 leisure space
- A proposed 355 space multi storey car park
• Completely refurbished double height feature reception • New LED suspended lighting • Two 10 person passenger lifts • New VRF air-conditioning units • Contemporary fit-out incorporating exposed services • Exposed ceilings and full access metal raised floor tiles • Expansive floor to ceiling height • Full refurbishment of male/female and disabled WC’s • External bicycle rack provision • On site shower facilities • 1:500 sq ft parking provision
The area is efficiently serviced by the region’s Metro system, Jesmond Metro Station conveniently adjoined to the scheme and West Jesmond Metro Station a short walk away to the north. Both stations provide effortless access to Newcastle City Centre in under 10 minutes. Jesmond is also easily accessed on foot, making it a great place to visit for a day, and the wide selection of hotels and accommodation make it one of the best places to stay on the periphery of the city centre.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 9.07 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 9.88 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below