L3 Intersect 19
Price: £ Rent £167,250 pa
Modern High Bay Warehouse/Industrial Unit on established estate
Tyne Tunnel Estate, North Shields, NE29 7SW
Size: 30410 sq ft (2825 sq m)
Contact: Richard Scott
Tel: 0191 2235711
Contact: Mark Proudlock
Tel: 0191 594 5019
Constructed in 2007 the unit benefits from the following specification:
• Steel portal frame design providing open plan manufacturing / warehouse space
• Block walling at lower level with insulated steel profile cladding to eaves
• Insulated steel sheet roof incorporating rooflights
• Clear internal height –7.25 m
• 35 kN/m² reinforced concrete floor throughout
• Access via 2 electric sectional doors
• 3 phase power supply, gas and water
• High quality offices, canteen and WC facilities over 2 storeys
• Secure service yard & dedicated parking
Intersect 19 is situated on Tyne Tunnel Estate, an established and strategically located business park adjacent to the A19 Tyne Tunnel approach and the A1058 Coast Road providing access to the region’s main road network to north, south, east and west. Newcastle City Centre is located less than 7 miles to the west via the A1058 with Sunderland City Centre 12 miles to the south via the A19. Newcastle International Airport offers regular flights to destinations across the UK, Europe and Dubai as well as air freight facilities, while Ports of Tyne and Sunderland are both situated in close proximity.
The estate is accessed from the A193 less than ¼ mile from the A19.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 14.51 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 2.83 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below