Development Opportunity, Dudley Lane
Price: £ POA
Strategic 17 acre site with immediate access to both A1 and A19
Seaton Burn, NE13 6HB
Size: 17 Acres (6.88 hectares)
Contact: Chris Donabie
Tel: 0191 211 1548
Contact: Dave Cato
Tel: +44 113 394 8821
- Strategic 17 acre site with immediate access to both A1 and A19
- Bespoke opportunities for manufacturing or distribution uses
- Up to circa 300,000 sq. ft.
- Energy storage potential given close proximity to grid sub-station
- Close proximity to a skilled and cost-effective workforce
- Completed buildings available To Let or Purchase
- Subject to Planning Permission In the Greenbelt
Due to the current Green Belt designation of the land, the planning case will need to be based upon the specific requirements of the occupier and the characteristics of the site. The unique strategic location provides a robust basis to justify the right proposal.
The site is strategically located adjacent to the A19/A1/A1068 roundabout at the northern tip of the town of Seaton Burn. The site has immediate access to both the A19 trunk road heading south east and A1 motorway north and south. Directly to the east and south of the site is a mix of industrial and trade uses, as well as the popular Blezard Business Park, a modern office development
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 6.03 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Blyth 10.49 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below