Price: £ POA
1-12 acres available in this 12 acre (4.9 ha) office site in the heart of Sunderland, being developed by the City Council as the focal point of a new business district
St Marys Way, Sunderland, SR1 3EY
Size: 1 - 2 Acres (0.40 - 0.81 hectares)
Contact: David Pattison
Position: Business Investment Manager
Tel: 0191 561 1124 / 0786 740 5876
12 acre (4.9 ha) office site in the heart of Sunderland, being developed by the City Council as the focal point of a new business district, offering a prestigious location ideally suited to the needs of prestigious blue chip companies. The site is currently being prepared for development, and will eventually be home to around a half a million square feet of business space, as well as a high quality hotel.
- high profile, prestigious site for blue chip companies;
- in public ownership (Sunderland City Council);
- central location benefiting from first-class public transport links (bus, metro and rail), extending the labour catchment area;
- offices can quickly be built to meet client’s exact requirements;
- super-fast, ultra-resilient IT connectivity makes this an ideal location for activities such as contact centres servicing regional, national and global markets.
Design and build opportunities. Details upon request.
Located on the edge of Sunderland City Centre, with first-class public transport links and good access to the strategic highway network.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 24.99 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Sunderland 1.11 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below