Wear Point 55 Business Park
Price: £ POA
An exciting new development opportunity, strategically located between Sunderland and Washington, benefiting from excellent communication links with A19 providing access both North and South
Washington Road, Sunderland, SR5 3HZ
Size: 54.36 Acres (22.00 hectares)
Contact: James Pain
Tel: 0191 229 9517 / 07841 871710
22ha development comprising high spec manufacturing, storage and distribution facilities complemented by a mix of commercial units.
This visionary development is a hybrid planning submission and includes:
• Detailed planning for two large manufacturing warehouses and associated access, roads, utilities and car parking
• Outline planning for a further industrial unit, an hotel, a car showroom, retail and associated parking
The main access to the site will be off the existing highway, A1290 and the design of the scheme has been considered holistically from how each of the buildings individually look to the integration of roads, landscapes and planting.
- Proposed new development strategically located next to the Nissan Car plant
- Available mid 2018 (subject to planning permission)
- Excellent labour pool
- High specification, quality warehouse and manufacturing accommodation set within landscaped environment
- Design & build opportunities considered
- Onsite leisure and retail amenities proposed
Strategically located between Sunderland and Washington, benefiting from excellent communication links with A19 providing access both North and South.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 19.76 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Sunderland 6.46 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below