T17 Turbine Business Park
Price: £ POA
Units ranging from 6,000 sq ft up to 80,000 sq ft can be provided on a design and build basis to the occupiers’ specific needs whether that’s clear eaves heights, enhanced floor loadings or particular loading access arrangements.
Washington, SR5 3QY
Size: 17000 sq ft (1579 sq m)
Tenure: No Preference
Contact: Simon Hill
Tel: 0191 245 3010
- Up to 12m Underside of Haunch Height.
- 50kn/m² Floor Slab Loading
- First Floor Office accommodation with possible ground floor fit out potential
- Buildings to be enclosed in cladding with high level insulation values and air tightness
- Units to have self-enclosed yard areas and car park areas.
- 5m high sectional insulated goods doors
- Dock level doors provided to larger units.
Located between the A1(M) and A19, Turbine Business Park is well connected, with Sunderland 4 miles to the west, 6 miles south east of Newcastle upon Tyne and 9 miles north east of Durham City.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 20.17 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Sunderland 7.32 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below