Units 1-4 Cumbie Way
Price: £ POA
The property is a detached industrial / warehouse unit incorporating two storey office accommodation.
Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6YA
Size: 19773 sq ft (1837 sq m)
Contact: Dave Cato
Tel: +44 113 394 8821
The property is a detached industrial / warehouse unit incorporating two storey office accommodation. The property is of steel portal framed construction with profile sheet cladding to the elevations and benefits from the following key features:
- Previously used as a food production facility and currently fitted out for food production with screeded flooring, composite panelling, air handling plant, chillers and cold stores (maybe removed by current owner)
- Clear working height of 4.58m
- Two storey office accommodation including WC’s and staff facilities.
- 3 ground level loading doors
- Service yard area (part secured)
- Dedicated staff parking provision
The property is located on the southern side of Cumbie Way. Access to Cumbie Way is via Durham Way South which leads directly into the A167
providing direct access to Junction 59 of the A1(M) with is 1.8 miles to the south. Newton Aycliffe town centre is 2 miles to the north
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 49.35 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Sunderland 36.81 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below